The berries and flowers of the Elderberry plant have been used for medicinal purposes as far back as Ancient Egypt and have been used across many countries and cultures. The most commonly used Elderberry is the European Elderberry, which contains powerful antioxidants and vitamins that have many health benefits.
Some benefits of Elderberry that you may not know!
1) Vitamin A – aids in vision, boosting the immune system, and improving cell growth
2) Vitamin C – promotes healthy skin, teeth, bones and immunity.
3) Vitamin B6 – helps fight depression.
4) Anthocyanin – reduces sinus swelling and inflammation caused by colds and flus.
5) Flavonoids – help prevent cell damage.
6) Iron and potassium – fight anemia, lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke and heart disease.
Other benefits linked to elderberry include reducing the severity of viruses and infections by as much as four days, relieving joint and muscle pains and relieving constipation.
We’re excited to introduce the Blu Zone Organics product line! Each product is carefully handcrafted by local individuals using only organic ingredients. We use them in the office and at home and can’t wait to offer them to you, too!
Over the next 6 weeks, we will begin offering these products for sale in our office and through other local vendors. Each product is created to promote health and well-being, relieve pain, and give you organic options to replace the chemically laden products we use every day.
These products will include: Elderberry syrup, oils and salves to relieve muscle and joint pain, soap, shampoo bars, insect repellent, sunscreen and more!
Mention where you heard about the new product and ask us for a sample during your next visit! We would love for you to try our products and give us some feedback!